My 25th

Today is one of my last days in Seattle. I just arrived back from a wild weekend in NYC seeing String Cheese with a bunch of friends. I suppose the 4 night concert run made it easy for some sneak attack bug to get into my system...going to Philly and then having an awful flying experience thereafter probably did not help either. Needless to say, I rang in my birthday in the Seattle airport with grotesquely puffy and red eyes covered by huge sunglasses arguing with the Delta people who lost our bags. It was as joyous as it sounds.

I am now at home making final preparations for our departure to CA for one last SCI show and then an early morning flight to Chicago to begin the Japan America Student Conference. My eyes are a bit better, though not, in my opinion, suited for my birthday party tonight. Dan made me breakfast in bed and is treating me like a princess.

I am now a quarter century old.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept. 6-9, 2007

Down South...

Akita