Take a Look!

Finally getting up-to-date with my beloved art world after school/fun-business. Thought I'd share some pieces I've fallen madly in love with...

tran nguyen "and the world came tumbling after"

tran nguyen --- this is often how my I imagine my brain


alex young "latex" ---- paint splatter beauty magic!!

alex young "nina kate"


alexey malina "flowers" (series)


david polumba "strawberry popsicle" ---does it get sexier than this?


serena cole "black reign" --- copper and painting


john brophy "barometric" --- a real think-piece


best ever "implosion"


tessar lo "beyond the flowers"


brandi strickland "everything i need is where i'm going" ---how I envision strong women

brandi strickland "secret source" ---- collage magic!


byroglyphics "bebecalyx" ---haunting


june leeloo


nimit malavia "carry all that i am able" ---incredible shading and depth

kenichi hoshine "untitled" ---mysterious and graceful

james jean "liber novice"

tessar lo "memory, oasis"

suzannah sinclair ---love the mismatched dyptic and exquisite painting

Sometimes I just have to smile at my own artistic inclinations...YESIAMAWOMAN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept. 6-9, 2007

Down South...

Goodbye Tokyo!